Tuesday, May 29, 2007

First Post

Not exactly sure what I'm going to do with this... but I've been excited to write lately and I figure since I have friends and family across the country it may be easier to write in a blog instead of calling everyone every week, which I have a terrible time remembering to do anyway. This is just an effort on my part to stay in touch, and let others know of my adventures. It's also partly shameless self-promotion, but at least I can admit it.

So, thanks for tuning in and I'll get down to posting when I can. The subjects will mostly be surrounded by genre's of adventure and climbing, so if you get bored easily by daring adventures, ridiculous alpine ascents, finger splitting rock climbing and mind numbing mountain biking, then you probably shouldn't check back and see what I have to say.

If you're stoked on that kind of thing... I'll do my best to keep you stoked.

Cheers all,

-Drew

No comments: